Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ventured out in town late today! More Pictures...




We had a good morning and early afternoon bonding and it stopped raining so we were ready to get out and explore. We went to Walmart nothing like ours we were running out of baby wipes and it was next to the porcelain district so we shopped today and found a darling tea pot set made here in the Jiangxi Province For Jailyn when she is older. She was a trooper shopping and fell asleep in her ergo carrier which she likes and it is easy to carry her in the carrier since she is so petite. She has a tiny butt and is so little she has a hard time holding on to us. She is progressing nicely and still teething and has at least 5-6 teeth coming in....She is so good with us and can almost feed herself the little gerber puffs which she loves. We went to an authentic Chinese restaurant and she ate fried rice and Mommy did too and that was a big ole deal I hate rice. It was the lesser of all the strange items we were eating so it was okay. We are happy the adoption will be final tomorrow and we will goto sign the final docs and the passport will be ready at noon Friday and we fly to Guangzhou at 3pm on June 17. Enjoy these photos of Jailyn with mommy. I was on my own tonight for bath time.....and I rocked it out and Jailyn was soooooo tired. The adopting father's decided to toast their adoption at the bar on the 28th floor tonight. Jailyn is a doll and has captured our hearts. She is so sweet and a little trooper. She loves people and has changed so much over the past 3 days and learning so much. She is our little dream come true. Check out all the pictures.

5 comments:

Laura said...

So happy to see her smile!! She's just adorable. Glad to hear things are going well! I love the picture of her sleeping in the Ergo - Grace liked it as well which was great! Enjoy China!

melissa said...

Linette

Thank you for sharing your sweet little Jailyn with us. I am so happy for you. I have cried seeing the pictures of you and her. The ladies at my bank have enjoyed them also. Have a safe trip back home.

cathyapicello said...

Love the pics - she is absolutely adorable - what a beautiful famiy!
So glad you got the keepsake for her when she is older. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

I just love the pictures of Jailyn smiling! I can really see what a little peanut she is in the ones of you holding her since I can judge her size better. I can't help but think of the day she will look back at these first pictures and know what a lucky little girl she is!!!

Debbie Sauer said...

She is so precious and I love her smile. She looks like she is very happy. Blessings