Thursday, October 15, 2009

Difficult reality

Okay so I have come to terms that it is either an 11 month wait if it truly speeds up to the 7 days a month moving or a 28 month wait. We are 77 days from referral. Reality in 10 months it has moved 28 days and if it continues at the snail slow pace it is truly 28 months. However I believe and must be optimistic it will be sooner than later. For my sanity I need to know the worst and best case senario at the present time. We will stall as long as possible to submit our new documents to the govt to renew the paperwork for the third time so we get the full time and use out of our paperwork. We resubmit in December and redo our homestudy early next year. The reality is tough as I never wanted to not to be able to have kids (which is not fair if I could scream it from the mountain tops!) or dreamed I would not be a mom to a little girl we thought would be with us by now. It is not not right but who ever said we are to get our way in this world. I sure have lots of questions for GOD. The fact we are not getting any younger continues to be a harsh reality but must believe God has a bigger plan. Just tough to continue on this never ending journey going into the holidays once again childless. So we count our blessings and press on.....
So PRAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

familymom24 said...

OMG! Linette, my heart is breaking for you! I have to think that God is waiting for something from you! Are there any avenues not explored, any stones unturned, can you dig any deeper in your commitment to Him? I weep for my kids getting older and you help me to remember to count my blessings. I will pray for you girl! You are high on my list! If you need ANYTHING I will be there! Reach out further than you think you can and lay it all on the line! God will answer - it may be very soft and subtle so we have to take time to be still and listen. I'm with you babe! Dig Deep!
Love, Cindy