Monday, October 5, 2009

October update

Well it is my favorite time of year and I love fall. There were no referrals in September and we have no idea why except the Chinese govt is on holiday this first week of October. We hope to see referrals in the coming 2 weeks and it would be great to get to April and get out of this long month March. Time continues to pass but wonderful things are happening in the lives of the Thornbury family. Katie and Billy are engaged and have the date to be married October 2, 2010. We could not be happier for them and Billy to join our family. Scott is finishing up prowler school in Seattle and will get his orders in the next 2 months. He is hoping for Japan, stay in Seattle or maybe deployed on a carrier somewhere. Mike and I had a terrific vacation to Cancun much needed and were back off to a super busy month. My Mary Kay business is rockin as we are in car qualification and will earn a new car December. Time passes and I truly believe we will have a wedding and a referral very close to each other next year. It is what it is and will be great when it gets here.

We have a blessed life and this week Mike and I celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary on October 7. I love my husband dearly and know the best is always yet to come.

Having lots of hope and faith and believe our daughter has been born or is coming to be on this earth very soon. Just have that hopeful feeling hunch in my soul......

Keep prayin and Happy Fall!
Love,

No comments: