Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Countdown to Jailyn 25 days until Gotcha day!


Well I can only imagine how my life is going to change in the next 25 days. So much to do however it is starting to feel manageable have 3 weeks until we travel. It has been a busy week and now have some time to breathe. So happy we have our passports and visas and tickets booked. Waiting on hotel information from our agency to coordinate. I have the most incredible customers in all of Mary Kay. They came to my open house this weekend and celebrated Jailyn with me bringing me well wishes and presents too and purchasing lots of Mary Kay. Thank you! I am truly blessed to have a home based business I can work around this adoption craziness with terrific customers. Not to mention my fabulous cousin Betty who made the yummiest cookies for my open house. Betty thank you so much. She makes me look good! And my awesome neighbor, Rita, who was my hostess while I helped everyone with their products. Thanks so much Rita! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful women who support me in my endeavor. Lots of fun things are happening this week my neice graduated from College and celebrating her tomorrow, and we have a family reunion this weekend with family that has not been together for over 25 years what a treat. My nephew Drew just turned 25 and will be the only one unable to come to the reunion as he is traveling for work in Denver.

The baby gate is going up this week and I am doing baby laundry and starting to plow through our final punch list of things to do and starting to pull out what needs to travel to china with us. It is still very surreal however after spending time with Lynelle and Jeremy and Alyssa it is starting to hit home. They have shared the dos and don'ts of their travel to China. Alyssa is darling and so cute and she checked me out big time with a stare into my soul. She was doing well and appeared to have gained a few pounds already and was quite active after one week home. She went to the Pediatrician which was not fun with her first check up and shots and the dreaded blood work however she survived and was a little trooper with lots of tears. She has been through so much and it just broke their hearts to put her through more unhappiness. Keep praying as she adjusts and for Lynelle and Jeremy as they deal with the new challenges of first time parents. Their journey gives me so much hope. I love you guys so much! God had big plans for us to share our journey.

On the countdown and enjoying this time!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're busy! I'm getting ready to travel too--hopefully in June, but maybe not until July. I would love a packing list. Do you have one you would be willing to share? My email is sdcesq@yahoo.com and my blog is www.onemoreward.blogspot.com

congratulations!