Monday, November 10, 2008

Website only moved 2 days! AAGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

So reality is we are now in for a longer wait as it has slowed down again and mathematically it puts us back another month for referral. I like to look at the situation half full but reality is sure difficult! Having one of those dissappointing days..........It makes me angry when it slows down as hope gets dashed once again. The wait continues and now more waiting with only a small batch of referrals this month and moving only 2 days. The dates they have referred up to is now February 17, 2006, and our date seems so far away of being June 13, 2006. It appears we are so close only being 4 months away but in reality it is at least a year and half now and I don't even want to fathom it being longer. God give me patience as this journey lingers on so slowly. I hate it as when we started this process with China the wait was supposed to be 1 year and is turning into 4 years with only 2 1/2 years down......... AAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Pray! Especially for me it is sooooooo hard..............As Mike says there is this hole in my life I just can not seem to get closed up full of loss and grief and it makes me cry for this journey to be so difficult to become a mom and not to know the joys of motherhood yet.
Pray for peace, patience, another holiday coming and understanding.......

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh, Linette, I'm so sorry it only moved 2 days this month. How frustrating and heartwrenching. You guys are always in my thoughts and prayers. I will continue to hope and pray that things speed up and your journey to your daughter will get a little easier for you. Hugs!