Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas! Such a Happy Christmas for Jailyn and our family!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHLGdxmkf4w

This video was posted on my facebook by a girlfriend from my Christ Renews Group.  Thank you Brenda!  Mike and I wept as we watched especially after 3 minutes into the song and thought it was important to share with all my blogging friends and family.  Get your tissues ready!  You will have to click on image if blog does not let you watch on this site.  Click on the you tube and it play on You tube.  You will want to scroll down to the bottom of  my blog and turn the play button off the music on my sight.

Merry  Christmas!
Mike, Linette & Jailyn 

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Merry Christmas! I saw the link to your blog on our girls swi yahoo group when you responded to some questions I had a couple months back. I'm finally taking the time to check out your blog and am loving reading about another child from the same area as our little girls!