Sunday, October 16, 2011

Beautiful Day at the Pumpkin Patch






Wow We just love fall! We have had two fabulous weekends enjoying fall festivities with Jailyn. We went to Shaw Farms in Milford. They do a great job with a free festival and it was packed. Jailyn took in everything and got her first pumpkin (actually 2 little ones) and got to listen to a live band in a barn (and dance and clapped) and saw lots of farm animals. I have fun pictures from our windy day at the pumpkin farm festival.

You know it truly takes time to change and so much has happen in the past four months and I feel we are in new normal lifestyle with Jailyn. She does the cutest things and so active and ready to start running now that she is walking so much better. She is 15 months old and goes for her 15 month check up and will be interested to know how much she has grown.

Mike and I were able to have a dress up dinner 10th Anniversary date a Morton's Steakhouse while Katie and Billy watched Jailyn. They had a pizza night and played while we were out for a few hours. I love date night with my honey!!!!! Mike told me the past 10 years he has been the happiest ever and I ditto that! I told him let's go at least for another 40 years of happiness! It only gets better and I know the best is yet to come!

Next week we goto Happy Zoo ween and then a Pumpkin carving party with family and Halloween is here.

Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments: