Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another busy week and just want my baby!


Since my last post we now have a Pediatrician which I really like and it is so ironic my daughter's Pediatrician is the wife to a professor at CCM at the Univ of Cincinnati who was instrumental to getting me a free ride to graduate school. Tell me that is not full circle and meant to be. I really liked my consultation and have our daughter all set up to see her a few weeks after we return from China. Jailyn will be thoroughly checked out by the International Adoption Center at Children's first then handed over to our local Pediatrician.

Then Friday was Doctor day for Mike and I. We have lots of drugs now to take to China should we get ill and have to start taking the Typhoid vaccine in the next couple of weeks as we will be in the country side of China which has outbreaks of Typhoid. Never knew there would be so much involved.

On a happy note my girlfriend Lynelle and her husband had their Gotcha day in China Sunday Night!!! Just saw darling pictures of their little girl and the staff at the orphanage did a little ceremony for them when they got Alyssa. I am thrilled for them and can't wait until they return May 5.

Just found out I need to send some more paperwork to our agency and going to start the ball rolling on our Visas. Hit the wall today and just am really over all the paperwork. I just wanted to scream today as I am sick of all the things we must do to get her home. However it is part of this process and I will persevere. You know if everyone had to do as much paperwork as we have to there would definitely be a smaller population in this world. I just want it over and want my baby.

Mike even hit the wall this weekend trying get a baby gate up for our steps. He bought 2 gates and neither worked. It was not a success however there are locks on a few cabinets so that is in the works. I know there will be a baby gate up before we leave somehow or the other.

We had a nice Easter with family and look forward to next year to have our first easter egg hunt with our daughter and see her in a darling Easter outfit.

Tomorrow is a Babys r us Day! Returning some duplicate gifts and getting the rest of the items for Jailyn for our trip. That will be a happy day some baby retail therapy. Woohoo! Bring it on!!!!

We are pressing on and every day is one day closer to Jailyn. I can not wait....Pray for patience and our baby girl in waiting!

No comments: