Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July Moved Only 2 days!!!!!

July is always an action packed month! Mike's b-day July 1, my b-day July 11, family picnic, my Mary Kay unit awards and my trip to Dallas for my annual seminar. Mike and I went to Chicago for the 4th of July to celebrate our birthdays. We saw Jersey Boys....LOVED IT! Had a reality check that this time next year everything will begin to happen with Jailyn. Woohoo! With it moving only 2 days we are on target for July 2010 referral and I still have a gut feeling it will speed up once we get thru the months of March 2006 and April 2006. So they are officially on March 22 which is 12 weeks to June 13. If they can get back on target of moving a week at a time it is July 2010. I am optimistic it will not get worse and that she is coming in 2010. The journey continues to be long but hopeful as we are rounding the bases to home plate this time next year. After 3 1/2 years down what is one more.

Well I am off to Dallas to pick up a Diamond ring for my sales in Mary Kay and hope to be the top sales director in sales in my national area.

Wish me luck!

No comments: